hether it’s people or things, we know how to move them in and out, quickly, cost effectively and accurately.
- Clearance in and out – we clear the ship on arrival, we get the information we need ahead of time to ensure clearance is as efficiently and as quickly as possible. We have an excellent relationship with local authorities for immigration and customs processing.
- Crew changes – Our knowledge of US and Bahamas restrictions & requirements can ensure a smooth crew change. We can handle any visas issues when needed. Using our experience and expertise, we can get your crew through the process with ease.
- Temporary work permits for technicians – secured prior to arrival, our agent meets incoming personnel and ensures smooth processing at airport or sea port.
- Transporting crew – our agents will be there 10 minutes prior to pick up, or if arriving at airport, 15 minutes prior to arrival, to ensure there is no waiting and no delays.
- Hotels and rental cars – we have negotiated the best rates with the best hotels and car rental companies, with arrangements at various levels for VIPs, executives and technical staff.
- Procurement and provisioning – all ships have different nationalities with different food needs. Our vendors can supply your ship with anything you need. Our programme will give you the choice your crew needs, quickly and duty free.
- Translation – we offer translation in French, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Greek, Japanese and Italian
- Port costs – all vendors in Freeport Harbour now demand prepayment for all services. Our proforma will cover all costs for inward and outward moves, ensuring your ship is not delayed due to payment issues.
Our team has more than 15 years of extensive experience handling jobs and companies of all sizes from around the world.